North Tustin Pest Control
For Your Pest Control or Rodent Control problems call 1 800 991 BUGS
NORTH TUSTIN EXTERMINATOR SERVICES
North Tustin, in California is home to many different pests. Hot summers and moderate winters in North Tustin area make for ideal conditions for many pests. Survival and population growth of BUGS becomes easy. With more and more landscaping and the water used to support it insects, rodents, rats and mice now have more water and food sources than ever before, hence the need for a quality and experienced exterminator.
Common Pest control problems found in North Tustin California:
Fire Ant Control, There are many ants that are common in North Tustin including the Fire Ant. Did you know that one fire ant colony can increase in size by 1,600 new ants a day? That’s literally thousands of ants for each day you wait to call and exterminator service. Fire ants were found in Peralta Park in Anaheim Hills in 2007 even after an Orange County Vector Control sent out exterminators to wipe out this dangerous insect. A quarantine has been in place for years that requires nursery’s in to spend $2 to $3 million dollars per year to treat the soil of planting in an attempt to stop the spread of this aggressive ant.
This ant destroys compressors for air conditioner unit, out door lighting, and kills ground nesting birds and reptiles. In any area where they are found the numbers of these creatures were significantly reduced.
Rat Control and Rodent Control? Now more than every there is a need for rodent control in North Tustin. In a Times article in August, 1999 a roof rat was found by Vector Control to have a strain of the dreaded Hantavirus called the Seoul Virus. It was discovered in the Villa Park Flood Control Basin in Orange.
Voles (Meadow Mouse), Deer Mice and the Harvest Mouse, in the foothills of the Santa Ana Mountains near Anaheim Hills, were found to carry the Nomdre virus, another strain of hantavirus, in subsequent years. With An exterminator from Element Pest Control you’ll know their number one interest is to provide the best rodent control service that has the health of your family as their number one priority.
Spotting a Rat Infestation
Rats invade your landscaping and unless your house is truly rodent proof, it is only a matter of time before you find evidence like droppings indoors. Experience has shown it is less expensive to control rodents before their numbers get too high so a out baiting program is a key to keeping them at bay and out of your home. Check your yard and home thoroughly. If you can answer yes to any of the following question you may have a brewing rodent problem:
- Do you find any rodent droppings on the concrete around your home or business?
- Do you hear noises coming from the attic or walls just after dusk?
- Have you found remnants of nests behind appliances, draws or behind boxes?
- Does your dog or cat bring home dead rats?
- Do you a flea or mite problem but have no pets?
- Is your dog or cat losing its hair in large patches?
- Is there evidence of rats or some rodent feeding on the fruit on your trees?
- Do you see rat burrows among plants or near garbage cans?
- Do you see rats traveling along utility lines, fence tops or in trees after dusk?
- Are there grease smudge marks caused by the rats rubbing their fur against beams, rafters, pipes, and walls?
- Have you removed dead rats or mice from your swimming pool or hot tub?
- Do you see droppings on the insulation in your attic?
- Is the door sweeps on the garage door damaged or looked chewed on?
Call for an exterminator today to solve your Rodent Control problems and Ant Control problems
1 800 991 BUGS